Layaways are convenient and simple. A Layaway lets you put a deposit on an item(s) you would like to purchase. The item(s) will remain in the store, no one else can purchase them, until you complete the purchase at a later date.
Because of the nature of our business, which is selling items that belong to others, our layaway period is shorter than that of regular retailers. Our consignors want the money for their sold items as quickly as possible, and they cannot collect until the items are paid in full.
- Layaways are for items purchased in store only.
- The item(s) you wish to place on layaway cannot be one of the discounted sale color tags
- The purchase must total $10.00 or more
- The deposit amount must be at least 10% of the purchase total
- The length of the layaway period is 10 days
- For special circumstances that period may be extended by a few days at the discretion of the manager
- The deposit will not be refunded after the 10 day period has expired
- Prior to the 10th day you may change your mind and receive a refund for your deposit